2007年7月12日 星期四

哈利為我揭開暑期電影的序幕

I missed "Spider-Man 3" (dying to know if it's better than the second one), no interest of "Pirates of the Caribbean" (I didn't watch the first two, oh, forgot to mention, Johnny Depp, who cares), Shrek 3 (even though I watched both of the first two), "Ocean's Thirteen" (Al Pacino is not the reason that I have to watch this one), "Fantastic Four" (I would rather surf by myself than watching silver surfer on the big screen). Until now, the only one I wanna watch is "Transformers", but you know, company is always an issue, no matter how hard I pretend it's never a factor for me to watch certain film or not.

Finally, Harry Potter became my first summer movie last night. It really means a lot to me, in many ways.




2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

沒看過小說的我
在這集電影中第一次知道
佛地魔的真名叫湯姆
湯姆~給我感覺是可愛的
用在佛地魔上整個人都遜掉了

演變型金鋼的男主角也叫湯姆
就很貼切
可愛的小男生..

雙胞胎放煙火整變態老師那段很讚~大快人心
露娜也很可愛

Unknown 提到...

哈利
我還是最愛逃犯那一集
沒辦法
我太作者論了

暑假的電影
看到現在
最愛豆豆先生啦
超好笑的
心情煩悶來這一帖
包你消暑解悶