2007年1月25日 星期四

Wii will rock your world



Could you image how popular Wii is in Taiwan?

Let me start the story from its competitor. The very first thing I entered my current company was trying to buy a PS3, which was only released in a very limited 200 consoles in the middle of November, 2006. Therefore, I stood in lines two days in a row, wasting several hours of waiting, just to get a Play Station 3 console for my company. The PS3 package comes with 2 games. I admit, the image is so gorgeous. Yet, I was so bad at the car racing game. So my passion towards this gigantic monster (it's the most expensive one compared to Wii and Microsoft's XBOX 360) equipped with blue-ray disc playing function suddenly faded out after we got a brand new Wii from a Japanese client. Wow, I'm just so fascinated by the Wii sports. And almost everyone in my company wanna touch it, no matter it's bowling, baseball, tennis or Zeida, one of the most popular games of Nintendo. After a weekend, the Wii just disappeared. You must wonder how come the thief knew we just got a Wii? Wrong answer, our boss took it home cause his 10 year old son wanna play it. OK! YOU ARE THE BOSS. At least I had a wonderful time playing tennis.

Some successful points for Wii, #1: the remote controller with the censor can be called the best device in 2006 (a little bit exaggerating, I know); #2: Wii sports (the software) is so handy that even you call yourself a game idiot that you can learn how to play it in seconds.

I only heard my friends asking me where to get a Wii while the distributor in Taiwan is so reluctant to announce the official selling date for Wii. Meanwhile, it seems nobody cares about if they can get a PS3 or not. So, if you haven't tried Wii, what? Oh, forget to tell you it's out of stock everywhere, including Japan and US. Anyway, ask your friends or family who live in these areas try to get one for you. It's worth a try, believe me.

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

wii is not sold in taiwan yet?

匿名 提到...

Xbox 360 rules, Vista rules, M$ rules! And of course I changed my cell phone number. I will give you in email!

Unknown 提到...

Hey, Mr.J, I'm still waiting for your number.