2006年4月26日 星期三

舞池駭翻天必備曲

I went clubbing in Kaohsiung for the first time the other day. Actually, the music sucks. So, why don’t I have my own list?


Pon De Replay Rihanna
Do Somethin' Britney Spears
Oh Ciara
Don't Cha The Pussycat Dolls
Check On It Beyonce
Since U Been Gone Kelly Clarkson
Lady Marmalade Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya & Pink
Shake It Off Mariah Carey
These Words (I Love You, I Love You) Natasha Bedingfield
Hollaback girl Gwen Stefani
Hung Up Madonna
My Humps BLack Eyed Peas
Gold Digger Kanye West
There It Go (The Whistle Song) Juelz Santana
We Be Burning (Recognize It) Sean Paul
Run It! Chris Brown
Belly Dancer (Bananza) Akon
I Think They Like Me Dem Franchize Boyz
Control Myself LL Cool J
Your Body Tom Novy
A Night To Remember Liberty X
No Tomorrow Orson
Push The Button Sugababes


挑選的曲目以Hip-Hop跟Pop為主,除了結尾的幾首。不見得都是最近幾個月的,但相信這些歌大家都耳熟能詳吧,這樣才有辦法在clubbing跳起來更起勁喔。

沒有留言: